CESP Africa has over fifty commercial wastewater installations in Kenya alone. We have successfully installed plants to serve schools, hotels, shopping malls, factories and multiple residential housing schemes. CESP Africa has in-house designing capability, hence we provide a wastewater treatment system suited to your specific needs.
Each of our commercial wastewater design is completed based on the findings of our feasibility consultancy team followed by a thorough detailing process by the design and engineering team. Resultant product design ensures that safe, economic and durable product is specified to the Client.
- Experienced technology partners – some of our technology partners have been in the wastewater treatment business for over half a decade.
- Wide selection of product range to choose from local design, fabrication and installation expertise.
- Global technology partners with good track records.
- Systems compatible with remote monitoring and building management platforms.
- Our treatment plants are approved by NEMA and KEBS authorities.
- We have stocks of all spare parts and consumables for the plants we sell in country
Compact units. Minimal space required for plant installation
- Modular systems – can be designed to match your project phasing.
- Low operation and maintenance costs available as plug and play or built in place installation.
- Free site supervision during installation to ensure error free installation.
- Minimal human dependency as control panels can easily be hooked to SCADA and other building management systems.
- Your project can earn green points on any green building rating criteria.
- Local expertise available for operation and maintenance after warranty period.